Udemy 30 Days of Python – Justin Mitchel
Python programming language over the last 6 years has increased dramatically in it number of users. You should agree with me? A lot of people are learning Python language everyday contributing to an increase in the number of python users. Are they really good at it? I can’t say but its not helping situation.
Just recently did I gained interest in learning how to program with Python and I’m still learning. I was able to perform very simple logical stuffs like addition of numbers,subtraction, multiplication and printing of user statements. That’s nothing right! Yeah,I know and that’s why I started 30 DAYS OF Python with few other friends.
What is this 30 days of Python all about?
This 30 days python challenge is an opportunity for me and I’m keen on learning it. I would be sharing what I learn in each lessons in the next 30 days and I guess you as a friend would be here to read and probably give me a hot CLAP!
What makes this 30-Days-Python-Challenge So Special?
In my first day of this 30 days coding, here is an overview of what I’ll have known to do by the time I complete the 30 days challenge.
- Understand the Basics of Python
- Build Applications using Python
- Send Emails with Python
- Scrape Websites with Python to pull data
- Read and Parse emails using Python
- Read / Write CSV (comma separated values) files to work in Excel/Numbers
- Use the Twitter API to send tweets easily through a few lines of code
- Use the Yelp API to pull data about all businesses they have on their site.
Isn’t that awesome? Yeah, I may be boring with writing an article but the memories I’m sharing with some beginners would remain.
Can I join this challenge as a Newbie?
For sure, you can join the challenge as its juts like a crash-course of Python programming language. Justin Mitchel is a very good teacher and explains this language just the way you will eat a bread till its exhausted.
To make things easier for you,you can decide to get some things in place for you to start coding in python. See them below:
- Download and install the Python IDLE, visit here to download — https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/
- Download and Install PyCharm by jetbrain also — https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
- PyCharm is an integrated development environment used in computer programming, specifically for the Python language.
- Start learning Python programming language by enrolling for 30 days of Python — https://www.udemy.com/30-days-of-python/
With that being said, its just my first day in the 30 days of Python and its been amazing so far. I’m so excited I’ll be learning a lot so soon. Encourage me to learn more by reacting to this article in the comment box below. Geeky Daniel Cares!
Meanwhile if you are interested and very passionate about learning to code but don’t know how long it will take you. Why not check out one of our recent article that talks on how long it will take to learn coding.